Modern Resale wraps up another successful collaboration with interior designer Carlos Antonio and art curator Margot Ross of Show Gallery that ended on a high note with a private viewing with Soho House.
Located at Show Gallery in Hollywood CA
The Contemporary Modernism, exhibition featured the work of 14 LA based artists in a curated setting that included design driven furniture by Modern Resale, rugs by Marc Phillips and vintage accessories by NFS.
This show was preceded by the first Contemporary Modernism show that occurred In Palm Springs during Modernism Week of February 2019. With a focus on contemporary art and design, the exhibit was a refreshing reprieve from the infamous and prolific mid-century modern exhibitors that dominate the Palm Springs event.
Check out our photo gallery in case you missed it!
● Furnishing + Art Co-Curation by Carlos Antonio www.carlos-antonio.com
● Art Co-Curation by Margot Ross of Show Gallery www.show.gallery
● Furniture by Modern Resale www.modernresale.com
● Vintage objects by NFS www.instagram.com/shopnfs
● Rugs by Marc Phillips w ww.marcphillipsrugs.com
● Photos by Lance Gerber