Even the most beautifully designed coffee tables need a little something to really make them shine. After all, they do serve a purpose beyond offering a place to rest a beverage. Whether you need to keep the books you are reading handy next to your cozy sofa or you want to entertain your guests while you prepare dinner, decorating your coffee table can prove to be challenging sometimes.
So we took to the warehouse and arranged a few coffee tables to hopefully inspire. Here are a few ways to think about and arrange your coffee tables.
1. Maximize the space for books, curious objects, and pillows for extra seating or comfort.
2. Create drama with art glass.
3. Bud vases work well on small tables and utilize other surfaces with a stack of books and objects.
4. With multiple surfaces, treat each one as its own display.
5. Compliment an architectural table with an architectural vase and an interesting art or picture book.
6. Mix and match vases.
Need a coffee table first? We have a really nice selection in our shop at the moment.